AFD London Courses
Refresher courses (1 to 1 or in small groups of up to 3 practitioners) are for qualified facial aesthetic practitioners who would like to refresh their knowledge and gain more confidence and experience in certain treatments.
Further Guided Hands-on Support is for newly-qualified practitioners who would like Dr Igerc to assist them in clinic with clinical sessions.
Bespoke 1 to 1 Training with Dr Igerc providing personalised training at your clinic for both foundation and advanced levels.
Contact us for more information here.
- Foundation Course: Botulin Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Advanced Courses: Botulin Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Master Courses: Botulin Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Regenerative Medicine and PRP
- PDO Threading
- Combination Therapies
- Specialised treatments for Asian and Caucasian faces
Webinars – Medical
- Patient management initial consultation, facial analysis and follow up
- Periorbital area enhancement and rejuvenation
- Perioral area enhancement and rejuvenation
- Jawline and lower facial third enhancement
- Under-chin and neck enhancement and rejuvenation
- Botox for hyperhidrosis
- Botox for bruxism
- TMD and Botox Treatment
Webinars – Business
- Management in your Clinical Practice
- Marketing of your Business
- Profit and Profit Margins
- Training and Development