Our hands-on, CPD-accredited course will equip you with knowledge and skills for a successful aesthetic practice. All participants are trained by an expert trainer with over a decade of international experience in facial aesthetics, Dr Ivona Igerc.
By the end of the course you will have knowledge and skills to start administering Botulinum toxin type A and dermal fillers and will have access to post-course support and consultation for up to six months following the course.
Foundation Training in Botulinum Toxin and Dermal fillers covers:
- types and uses of Botulinum toxin
- indications and contraindications
- facial anatomy
- patient assessment
- injection technique, hands-on Botulinum toxin for upper face
- risks and side-effects
- types and uses of dermal fillers
- ageing process and analysing face
- pain management
- injection techniques for common dermal filler indications, hands-on
- enhancing face by combination treatments
- preventing and managing complications
- business implications
In the hands-on session, every doctor/nurse/dental hygienist/pharmacist will practise BTx-A Treatment for frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet on a patient and learn how to analyse the patient, take photographs, disinfect the treatment area, mark the patient, prepare Botulinum toxin and provide individual and tailor-made therapy for each patient and post-treatment care.
In the hands-on dermal filler section, participants will practise dermal filler treatment for nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lip enhancement and shaping, ensuring the correct position and depth of injections. Every participant is going to carry out two dermal filler injections.
Bespoke Foundation Training in Botulinum toxin and Dermal Fillers with Dr Ivona Igerc, London, UK:
Hands On 1:1
– Slots available every Wednesday starting from 09/12-30/12
– £850 per session
Foundation live webinar
– Slots available either AM or PM* every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 25/11
*AM sessions 10:00-12:00, PM sessions 19:00-21:00. After 09/12, PM sessions available ONLY, until 30/01/21 when all sessions conclude.
– £850 per session
Refresher Courses and Further Guided Learning and Support are available.
Download a brochure or call +447954651901 for more information.
Discounts are available for students and groups.